We’re a B2B SaaS startup with a mission to simplify communication between consultants and their customers. Our customers are primarily large enterprises in the insurance and financial industry who want to build a better customer experience online.
Since April 2021 Flexperto is part of the RGI Group, providing us with a strong partner to roll out our geographic expansion throughout Europe. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).We are hiring for a language talent who can be our International Account Executive with focus on Italy & France.
- Build out an enterprise customer base with support from local partners and help ignite the overall region in terms of Revenue Growth.
- Be the trusted advisor for carefully selected strategic accounts in the Italian & French enterprise market, and establish contacts with potential new clients, contacts (board members, division managers).
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Flexperto’s sales methodology; communicate with prospects, and gather information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines.
- Work effectively with the RGI Group companies, key partners ,and Account Executive’s at Flexperto to deliver joint value propositions to large international accounts.
- Support in the organization of sales events (roadshows, meetups, conferences).
- Documentation of sales and strategic activities within our CRM Salesforce and sales performance forecast in accordance to our reporting structure.
- Close cooperation with head of partner management, head of business development, account management team, and CEO.
- 2 years of experience in software sales, experience ideally selling into enterprise accounts – including managing complex sales-cycles.
- Excellent sales skills (persuasiveness, perseverance ,and ability to “listen”).
- Able to travel 50% + (2-3 days a week on the road) including overnight travel
- Interpersonal communication and people skills, must have excellent analytical skills to work on complex issues.
- Organisational talent with a high willingness to perform, committed ,and goal-oriented.
- Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be based in either Milano or Paris
- Native French & Italian, fluent in English / or German
- Account ownership right from the start and the opportunity to quickly build up a customer base of very large companies in the French & Italian market.
- Active expansion work in a very exciting and fast-growing company, with the opportunity to grow in record-time.
- Perfect working environment with great infrastructure in a modernised old villa in the middle of Berlin.
- The possibility to work from Cape Town, South Africa, for certain periods of time
- Attractive basic remuneration and no upper limit due to performance-related remuneration.
- Heavy discounts to “Urban-Sports” packages