We’re a B2B SaaS startup with a mission to simplify communication between consultants and their customers. Our customers are primarily large enterprises in the insurance and financial industry who want to build a better customer experience online.
As the world moves to doing everything online, we’re experiencing hyper-growth, and we are hiring a Country Launcher for France. Your mission is to establish a successful Market-Entry Strategy in the French Insurance and Financial Services market. This role will be among our very first hires on the Internationalisation of Flexperto.
Since April 2021 Flexperto is part of the RGI Group, providing us with a strong partner to roll out our geographic expansion throughout Europe. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).
As a Flexperto Business Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in our Go-To-Market Strategy for France. This is a pivotal role in achieving our Internationalisation goals.
You will work alongside our country manager, business development, account executives, marketing, customer success and product management to successfully drive our market-entry strategy in France. To do so, you will:
- Establish contacts with new prospects and partners throughout France. You approach and connect with potential new lead across different sources.
- Support Go-to-Market Campaigns preparation, from e-mails, phone scripts, to collaterals such as presentations.
- Drive Business Development campaigns and reach out to highly engaged leads via mailing and phone outreach to convey Flexperto’s value proposition.
- Develop key account intelligence by identifying contacts‘ budget, authority and timing. Convert leads into scheduled demos for the Country Manager.
- Maintain strict documentation of all go-to-market activities within our CRM Salesforce.
- Collaborate with team members to improve go-to-market processes and operations.
- You facilitate and help with translation of the website and sales/ legal documents
- Provide strategic input to Founders including business opportunities, market focus, feedback, etc.
Skills we require
You are pursuing your degree in a top university. You already gained valuable experiences from positions at Startups, Consulting Firms, Venture Capital, or other fast-moving environments. You are ready to get your hands dirty and jump in at any position where you’re needed.
- You are a digital native and have an understanding of B2B SaaS applications.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Initial experience in sales, customer success, product management and / or marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills to work on complex issues.
- Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a native French speaker and your English is fluent.
- You have strong organizational, project management skills and communication skills.
- You work in a self-organized and structured manner.
- You are ready to learn sales and marketing tech-stacks like HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
We offer you
- The unique opportunity to launch a successful Enterprise Software in a new country and help build our leading position in Europe.
- The chance to grow as Account Executive in record-time.
- A workplace at a top location in Berlin, Germany.
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious but grown up start-up with a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A place within a young and extremely driven team.