Founded in 2012, Flexperto is the online-consultation platform of choice for customer-centric companies.
Flexperto began with serving industry leaders in the insurance, banking and financial services sectors and has now expended in the automotive, retail, telecommunications & utilities sectors : empowering over 100 enterprises in highly regulated industries to deliver their ideal customer experience, securely.
With the Flexperto’s Communication Cloud, advisors are enabled to engage with customers from scheduling an appointment, to collaborate via video-chat, to signing a contract via e-signature – without media interruption. Thus, increasing customers satisfaction scores, conversion and engagement rates and overall productivity.
As a customer engagement solution, Flexperto integrates seamlessly with contact-centers and CRM tools such as Genesys and Salesforce. The platform combines the modularity of the Cloud with the security of an Enterprise-grade solution, is individually configurable and delivered in white-label while fulfilling all regulatory requirements for customers communication, such as the GDPR, eIDAS and MiFID II
Since April 2021 part of the RGI Group, Flexperto has grown as the market-leading solution for B2C sales communication in Europe.
As the Event Management Lead, you will be responsible for orchestrating Digisurance 2024, a pivotal event that encapsulates Flexperto’s product vision and team. Your role will encompass a wide array of responsibilities, including event strategy and operation from end-to-end, budget and partner management, and community building efforts. Success in this role will be measured against the predefined scorecard objectives.
1. Host Digisurance 2024:
- Drive participant engagement and ensure a minimum of 250 attendees.
- Curate a diverse representation of Insurance company C-Levels (Tier A, B, C), both from Flexperto customers and prospects.
- Achieve over 80% representation of Tier A insurances.
- Maintain a customer recommendation score of 8/10 or higher.
- Secure positive press coverage for Digisurance’s comeback in at least three prominent publications.
- Identify and secure at least one distinguished highlight speaker who will attract new participants to the event.
2. Event Strategy and Execution:
- Develop a comprehensive event and webinar strategy, encompassing hosted, co-hosted, and sponsorship of 3rd-party events, aligning with funnel goals (brand awareness, lead generation, and retention).
- Own and manage the event budget, optimizing resource allocation, negotiation with partners and cost control to ensure the event’s success.
3. Community Building:
- Build and nurture an engaged community, both online and offline, to enhance brand awareness and foster brand loyalty among Flexperto’s prospects and customer base.
4. Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and extend relationships with partners, press/media, and thought leaders to bolster brand awareness and elevate Flexperto’s industry presence.
- Extensive Event Management Experience: Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in event management, ideally with a focus on highly regulated industries as target audiences, such as insurance.
- Strong Communication Skills: Exhibit strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to apply feedback accurately and consistently.
- Fluency in German: Have a fluent command of the German language with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable effective collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
- Community Building: Demonstrated experience in building and/or contributing to online and offline communities.
In return, we offer the following benefits/perks to all employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, either fully remote within 2 hours of the CET time zone, or in our main office in the centre of Berlin.
- At least 27 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
- A brand new computer of your choice and the equipment you need to get your work done.
- Yearly company off-sites and regular team events.
- A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product + other country-specific benefits based on the country you are hired in.