We’re a B2B SaaS startup with a mission to simplify communication between consultants and their customers. Our customers are primarily large enterprises in the insurance and financial industry who want to build better customer experience online.
As the world moves to doing everything online, we’re experiencing hyper-growth, and we are looking for a Business Development Intern for France. Your mission is to support Flexperto’s successful Market-Entry Strategy in the French Insurance and Financial Services market.
Since April 2021 Flexperto is part of the RGI Group, providing us with a strong partner to roll out our geographic expansion throughout Europe. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).
As a Flexperto Business Development Representative France Intern (m/f/d) you’ll play a key role in prospecting new businesses for the company. This is a pivotal role in achieving our Internationalisation goals.
You will work alongside our Founders, account executives, marketing, customer success and product management to successfully drive our market-entry strategy in France. To do so, you will:
- Establish contacts with new prospects and partners throughout France.
- You approach and connect potential new lead across different sources.
- Go-to-Market Campaigns preparation, from e-mails, phone scripts, to collaterals such as presentations.
- Go-to-Market Campaigns operations, you reach out to highly engaged leads via outbound mailing and phone outreach to convey Flexperto’s value proposition.
- Develop key account intelligence by identifying contacts‘ budget, authority and timing.
- Convert leads into scheduled demos for the Country Manager.
- Maintain strict documentation of all go-to-market activities within our CRM Salesforce.
- Collaborate with team members to improve go-to-market processes and operations.
- You facilitate and help with translation of the website and sales/ legal documents
- Provide strategic input to Country Manager including business opportunities, market focus, feedback, etc.
You are pursuing your degree in a top university. You already gained valuable experiences from positions at Startups, Consulting Firms, Venture Capital, or other fast-moving environments.
- You are ready to get your hands dirty and ‚jump in‘ at any position where you’re needed.
- You are a „digital native“ and have an understanding of B2B SaaS applications.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Initial experience in sales, customer success, product management and / or marketing are a plus
- Excellent analytical skills to work on complex issues.
- Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong organizational, project management skills and communication skills.
- You work in a self-organized and structured manner.
- Native French and fluent English, German skills preferred.
We offer you:
- The unique opportunity to launch a successful Enterprise Software in a new country and help build our leading position in Europe.
- A workplace at a top location in Berlin Germany.
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious company with a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A place within a young and extremely driven team.