Digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated. We at Flexperto are working on changing that. Everything that your sales employees have done so far offline, is now also available online with Flexperto. Set up customer appointments, clarify questions in the video chat, edit documents, co-browse websites, sign contracts or say “hi” to customers through WhatsApp.
Watch our video
We have gained considerable momentum in the last 3 years. Among our customers are international players in the insurance and banking sector. Our 30 employees are mainly located in Berlin.
We are further developing our instant messaging experience, which aims to centralize WhatsApp, Telegram & Co. in one single, enterprise-grade omnichannel messenger. Therefore, we are looking for Junior Fullstack JS Developer (m/f) to strengthen our team.
About Your New Role
- Contribute to new microservices that evolve our platform and enable new use cases
- Track use cases and communicate with peers to assess business requirements
- Challenge technical requirements and contribute to engineering of feasible solutions from start till end
- Maintain your code in a smart and modern test- and release-environment that automatically ensures test-coverage, code-style, and process integrity
Skills We Require
- 2+ years experience in web development
- Be self-driven and enthusiastic about learning new cutting-edge technologies
- Be willing to take ownership and passionate about what you are doing
- Experience with Microservices / Service-Oriented Software Architecture
- Confident in the usage of NodeJS/ES6/Mocha
- EU Working-Permit
- Fluent in English
Skills That Are Nice to Have
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Moleculer framework
- Docker and inter-service communication
- Experience with Real-Time Data (in the context of messaging and communication)
- Fluent in German
What We Offer
- A passionate and dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon
- We have a dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- A fun place to work with regular team events and activities besides the office
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
Sounds Like a Fit?
Then we are looking forward receiving your application.