Digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated. With the Communication Cloud, Flexperto offers a solution for more efficient sales.
Everything that sales employees have previously done offline is now also possible online: arrange customer appointments, clarify questions via video chat, view documents together, sign contracts or say hello via Whatsapp. And thanks to CRM integration, the entire customer dialogue is documented centrally.
Here is a brief overview
Flexperto is a software startup that has grown very quickly in the past 3 years. We count large international companies from the insurance and banking industry among our customers. Most of the 30 employees currently work at the headquarters in Berlin.
We are now looking for an intern in business development (m / f) to support our team:
- Diverse support of the management, e.g. support of road shows and events
- Analysis of new markets and development of a go-to-market strategy
- Conception and control of campaigns for new customer acquisition
- Qualification and acquisition of potential customers in phone calls, web demos, mail traffic and meetings
- Development of sales promotion and customer loyalty strategies
- Conceptual design and creation of sales support materials
- Support for contract initiation for large customers
- Creation of databases & research of potential new customers
- You are a „digital native“ and have an understanding of smart software applications
- You enjoy communicating with people – with your open and convincing manner you win the attention of the other person
- You work self-organized and structured
- You have the ability to recognize and understand the specific needs of customers
- Excellent analytical skills to deal with complex issues
- Excellent handling of Word, Excel and above all Powerpoint
- You speak fluent German (writing and language)
- You have the ability to easily illustrate complicated relationships
- First previous experience in sales, customer success, product management and / or marketing
What We Offer
- Direct cooperation with the management and insight into all departments of the company
- Responsibility from day 1 in a dynamic, ambitious but relaxed environment
- Sales training- We make you an enterprise sales professional
- Own projects in the form of potential customers, partners and, depending on the talent, entire markets
- A steep learning curve and a varied job in the enterprise SaaS area
- An attractive remuneration
- A creative and lively work environment with the best infrastructure in Berlin Mitte, right on the Spree
Then send us your meaningful application documents email@example.com.