Flexperto is a B2B SaaS company that helps sales and customer service agents to have better relationships with their customers.
We’re addressing the following problems for sales teams:
- Inefficiency, as a result of the back-and-forth in scheduling appointments with customers
- Hours spent on traveling to meet customers in-person
- Long turn-around times between sending a contract and getting a customer’s signature
- Losing customers to competitors who offer more availability and faster support
We solve these problems with our core features:
- Appointment calendar and scheduling
- Online meetings in our own video conferencing room
- E-signature for getting contracts signed
- Messaging inbox for communicating with customers on the fly, from all popular messaging channels
Today, we serve 70 of the largest DACH Enterprises companies, mostly in the insurance and financial-services industries. We’ve already begun moving internationally to Italy and France, but our mission is to become the leading platform in Europe and beyond. We’re a profitable business without VC funding, and are always looking for bright, talented people to build the future with us.
Since April 2021 Flexperto is part of the RGI Group, providing us with a strong partner to roll out our geographic expansion throughout Europe. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).
We are seeking a native German-speaking product manager to bridge the gap between our customers and our design and engineering team.
- Talking to our existing Enterprise customers to collect feedback and documenting their business requirements.
- Collaborating with our designers to brief them on new initiatives and to collect customer feedback and validate designs before we build them.
- Translating customer feedback into user stories in JIRA/Confluence, prioritising the product backlog, and delivering projects through to completion.
- Writing presentations and preparing content for product releases, including emails, demo videos, and help guides.
- Measuring and reporting on key product metrics like NPS, active users, and feature usage, and prioritising ideas for improvement.
- You are a native German speaker with fluent English skills
- You are comfortable talking to customers
- Technical experience or background is a big plus
- A passionate team with peers from countries all over the world
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences
- An attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A work environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Team events
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital