Flexperto is a software startup in the area of digital communication. Its customers are primarily large international enterprises in the insurance and financial industry. The company is headquartered in Berlin, right at the heart of Germany’s Tech Industry and consists of currently 25 employees.
We believe that digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated.
Everything that your sales employees have previously done offline, is now also possible online with Flexperto: Schedule appointments, clarify questions in the video chat, view documents together, sign contracts or say hi to customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to CRM integration, the entire customer dialogue is centrally documented.
Watch this video for a high-level introduction to our product: https://vimeo.com/279448938
This is a role to take over as the single owner of the Flexperto design and brand. The majority of your time (75%) will be required on the product team, improving the Flexperto web application UI/UX based on customer feedback. You will also assist our marketing team, creating design collateral for the Flexperto website and marketing campaigns. Key tasks will include:
- Learn about existing challenges from the product team (from the latest qualitative and quantitative data)
- Create new UI/UX design elements and flows of our core application to improve metrics
- Drive user research – schedule and participate in meetings with customers to collect feedback and insights on designs in progress
- Collaborate with our engineering team to implement designs
- Update our marketing website design, see flexperto.com for examples
- Design new visual assets for marketing across social media, SEM ads, and email
- 5 years experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS startup
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Experienced (or willing) to conduct in-person customer calls to collect design feedback
- Not afraid to be the single owner of the Flexperto design and brand
What we Offer
- A passionate and dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon
- We have a dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- A fun place to work with regular team events and activities besides the office
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
- Heavy discounts on Urban Sports