An appointment scheduling software that adapts to your availability
- 100% whitelabelled. Replace the Flexperto branding with that of your company and adapt your profile to your individual design wishes – for “Enterprise Customers” only.
- Supporting all use cases. Many application can be supported by the scheduling platform, e.g. Digital agencies, online filiale, service centers, broker portals, field sales, expert pools, and more.
- One URL link. Enable access to your appointments with a simple URL link. For your customers and prospects this means 100% browser-based interaction, without any downloads.
- Fully Integrated. Your scheduling platform is synchronized with all important calendars and can be integrated into your CRM (only for “Enterprise Customers”).
- Made for Enterprise. Increased security through Enterprise Connect. OAuth2 to control access and security to your customers’ calendars. Data is hosted in Germany. Fully GDPR compliant. Learn more about data security on our site.
Your time on your terms
- Your profile. Manage your profile with job title, picture and welcome text – just like on a business card. Your profile can be made available to anyone via a URL link, so your customers can contact you at any time they want.
- Your services. Set up services, such as online-consultations. Let your prospects or customers schedule appointments online.
- Show live availability. You can also display your availability live so that customers or prospects can directly start an online session with you.
- Click-to-Call. Using the call now function, a prospect or customer can directly start an online-session via video-chat and collaborate live with visual engagement tools such as co-browsing or screen sharing.
- Send a message. Direct Messages can be sent through your online profile.
Make appointment scheduling a breeze
- Simple rules. Create simple scheduling rules based on your preferences, e.g. set-up your office hours, block your lunch break, or decide if you are available on Saturdays.
- Notifications & reminders. Once a meeting is confirmed, an automatic mail confirmation will be sent to both parties. In addition, a reminder email will be sent 15 min before the meeting to improve no-show rates.
Integrated into your workflow
- Sync with major calendars. Our appointments scheduling software sync to Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook.com, and Microsoft Exchange (including on-premise). No double-bookings and no time spent rescheduling meetings.
- Security in mind. You can decide which specific information in your calendar can be accessed.
- Ready to scale. Authorize access to the calendars of an entire corporate domain in one step. The IT or data security departments of that organization have full control over who is connected to the calendar and when.